Prepare yourselves, foodies… delicious things are about to happen. Jumeirah Restaurants Week is taking over the city’s culinary scene from October 5 to October 13. It’s your chance to snag amazing dining specials at some of the Dubai’s most celebrated restaurants.
More than 40 destinations across Dubai and Abu Dhabi will be offering 3-course set menus priced between AED 95 and AED 350. Here’s a handy guide to all the best offers waiting for you:
Dining offers for AED 95
Enjoy a 3-course set menu for AED 95 at the following Jumeirah restaurants:
The Noodle House | Madinat Jumeirah/Jumeirah Emirates Towers: This Asian eatery will be serving specialties like Miso Tsukemen, Wasabi Prawns and Crispy Banana dessert.
Dining offers for AED 150
Enjoy a 3-course set menu for AED 150 at the following Jumeirah restaurants:
Naya | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: The menu features a blend of classic and contemporary Indian Cuisine… and the surroundings are gorgeous.
Carnevale | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: The flavours of Italy are on showcase with menu items like Braised Lamb Shank and Beef Carpaccio.
Der Keller | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: This popular German restaurant is already in Oktoberfest mode, with traditional cuisine and a range of craft beers on offer.
D&A | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Sample modern British favourites at this gastropub which boasts amazing views of Burj Al Arab (also, don’t miss the Pumpkin Soup!)
La Veranda | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Dine beachside at this fun food oasis that’s serving up classic pasta dishes in a stunning locale.
Villa Beach | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Find an innovative seafood menu on offer at this outdoor beach hotspot that sits in the shadow of Burj Al Arab.
Nomad | Jumeirah Creekside: This Puccini-designed restaurant will be serving everything from Steak & Chips to New York cheesecake. They’ve also got shisha on offer.
Alfie’s | Jumeirah Emirates Towers: A luxurious and elegant British escape, Alfie’s restaurant is Dubai fine-dining at its best.
Lalezar | Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: This gorgeous Anatolian restaurant is meant to impress – and the food is absolutely legit.
Amala | Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: With a menu influenced by Persian and Turkish flavours, this restaurant is an exotic journey through North Indian cuisine.
Plaj | Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: A family-friendly Italian restaurant with picture-perfect views of the Arabian Gulf.
Khaymat Al Bahar | Madinat Jumeirah: Take an abra ride across Madinat Jumeirah before reaching this chic Lebanese foodie hotspot.
Al Hambra | Madinat Jumeirah: Savour traditional Spanish cuisine inspired by a Valencia taverna – it’s also really romantic.
Tortuga | Madinat Jumeirah: The delicious flavours of Mexico pack this restaurant’s menu… don’t leave without trying a spicy Latin-style cocktail.
Shimmers on the Beach | Madinat Jumeirah: This private beach location offers amazing Burj Al Arab views alongside a tasty Greek menu.
Zheng He’s | Madinat Jumeirah: A Chinese restaurant that’s incredibly trendy, you can’t beat the elegant atmosphere and energetic vibes.
The Agency | Madinat Jumeirah: This wine bar nestled along the canals at Souk Madinat is a 5-star destination for those with a more discerning appetite.
Perry & Blackwelder’s | Madinat Jumeirah: Expect deep South BBQ specialties at this American-style smokehouse.
Li Beirut | Jumeirah at Etihad Towers: One of the capital’s most popular Lebanese restaurants, this place elevates Levantine cuisine to an art form.
Dining offers for AED 200
Enjoy a 3-course set menu for AED 200 at the following Jumeirah restaurants:
Scape Restaurant | Burj Al Arab Jumeirah: Serving Californian fusion dishes and awesome cocktails, you’ll find everything from Mediterranean to Latin American flavours.
La Parrilla | Jumeirah Beach Hotel: Experience Latin American cuisine in this meat lover’s paradise.
Alta Badia | Jumeirah Emirates Towers: This Italian restaurant sits on the 50th floor of an iconic hotel – it’s a must-try for any foodie.
The Hide | Madinat Jumeirah: Blending the flavours of New York, Chicago and LA, this American eatery is all about serving quality comfort food.
The Rib Room | Jumeirah Emirates Towers/Jumeirah Zabeel Saray: One of the best meat joints in town… need we say more?
Rockfish | Madinat Jumeirah: A seafood spot that serves up freshly-caught specialties in a casual setting.
Summersalt | Madinat Jumeirah: This beach club has some glorious bites on offer – we’re eying the Tuna Steak with Caper Berries.
Ray’s Grill | Jumeirah at Etihad Towers: Commanding spectacular views of Abu Dhabi, this place provides the ultimate beef experience.
Dining offers for AED 350
Enjoy a 3-course menu for AED 350 at the following Jumeirah restaurants:
Al Muntaha | Burj Al Arab: Get ready for an extravagant Arabic meal at this luxurious restaurant sitting on the Burj Al Arab’s 27th floor.
Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara | Burj Al Arab: Fresh seafood courtesy of award-winning British chef Nathan Outlaw… this is where you can “dine with the fishes.”
Cocktails starting at AED 40
You’ll find cocktails starting at AED 40 at the following Jumeirah bars and lounges:
Cu-ba | Jumeirah Creekside Hotel: This Latin rooftop bar boasts panoramic views of the city in a trendy poolside atmosphere.
Alta Badia Bar | Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Enjoy drinks on the 51st floor of Emirates Towers at this Italian hotspot.
Alfie’s | Jumeirah Emirates Towers: A sophisticated British restaurant with plenty of beverage varieties on offer.
The Rib Room Bar | Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Bite into a juicy steak paired with the perfect grape – the The Rib Room is always a lively affair.
Ambar | Madinat Jumeirah: This rooftop bar overlooks the gardens of the hotel… it’s also the perfect spot for your next date night (especially for Arabic food lovers.)
Bahri Bar | Madinat Jumeirah: Come down for sundowners while taking in views of Burj Al Arab – this Arabesque hotspot is an awesome mid-week escape.
Koubba Bar | Madinat Jumeirah: Boasting sunset-themed cocktails, Koubba Bar is one of Madinat Jumeirah’s most popular destinations.
Pop-up Restaurant Experiences
- Madinat Jumeirah’s Big Bite Out (Thursday, 5 October): a massive foodie fest featuring participating restaurants across Souk Madinat, Mina A’Salam, Al Qasr and Jumeirah Al Naseem.
- Latitude’s Friday Brunch at Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Friday, 6 October): Sample signature dishes at the popular Latitude Friday Brunch.
- Weekend Scapes at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah (Saturday, 7 October): Sip on sundowners on the gorgeous Terrace of the iconic 7-star hotel.
- Chef George’s Table at Khaymat Al Bahar, Jumeirah Al Qasr (Sunday, 8 October): Take a seat at Chef George’s Table for authentic Lebanese cuisine and ambience.
- Ottoman Opulence Culinary Tour at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (Monday, 9 October): Experience a progressive Turkish dinner at 6 of the hotel’s most popular dining spots. Priced at AED 650 per couple.
- Mixology at The Rib Room at Jumeirah Emirates Towers (Tuesday, 10 October): A mixologist from St Petersburg will be mixing up a Snow White-tini for guests. Priced at AED 40 per drink from 7pm – midnight.
- Nose to Tail at La Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel (Wednesday, 11 October): Designed for meat lovers, La Parrilla is featuring a special menu with Latin American influences. Priced at AED 395 per person from 7pm-midnight.
- Chef Jorge’s Table at Tortuga, Jumeirah Mina A’Salam (Thursday, 12 October): Experience the flavours of Mexico alongside a choice of four tequillas, grape & hop beverages. Priced at AED 475 per person from 8pm-11pm.
- Brunch on Us (Friday, 13 October): Here’s your chance to win brunch for 4 people… for an entire year! Participating restaurants can be found here.
Jumeirah Restaurant Week runs from October 5 to 13. For reservations, call +971 4 432 3232 or e-mail email@example.com