It’s not every day you get to ‘road trip’ your way through the mountains (at 2am!) in a brand-new Volkswagen Arteon! We took the sporty R-Line saloon for a midnight cruise to one of the UAE’s most scenic spots, and what an experience that was!
Available in two trim levels, R-Line and Elegance, the Volkswagen Arteon boasts fastback design and sculpted 3D styling, making it incredibly eye-catching from every angle. From an impressive Digital Cockpit and panoramic sunroof to a keyless boot (you can pop the trunk by just waving your foot!) and frameless side windows, this high-tech sedan had us cruising in Atlantic Blue style.
Comfortable, spacious, and oh-so sophisticated, the new Volkswagen Arteon was made for our road trip adventures.
What we loved about the Volkswagen Arteon:
- The completely sensory experience with advanced digital features (everything is touch – even the volume buttons!)
- Horizontal aluminium air vents that stretch across the dashboard to keep you cool
- Digital cockpit with a configurable display (you can customise your view!)
- Head-up display for ultimate driving comfort (it lets you see your speed limit without needing to look away from the road)
- Panoramic sunroof that fills the interior with natural light – perfect for cruising!
- Massive boot with 563 litres of luggage space (ideal for a weekend getaway)
- Keyless boot that opens automatically with a flick of the foot
- Ambient lighting in all the doors and across the dashboard (you can customise this based on your mood, too!)
- The ergoComfort driver’s seat with electric 6-way adjustment and massage functions (roadside therapy, anyone?!)
- FYI: you also have the option of 19-inch ‘Montevideo’ alloy wheels