If there’s one race that knows how to stand out from the rest, it’s the Color Run Dubai – also known as the ‘Happiest 5K on the Planet’.
The fun-packed event returns to the city on November 11, when participants will gather at the Dubai Autodrome for a non-competitive run under a rainbow cloud of colours.
Color Run Dubai returns
The 5K fun run is something we think everyone should experience at least once (and your snaps will look awesome!) So if it’s your first time signing up for the Color Run, here’s what you can expect at the family-friendly event…
Via Facebook | @TheColorRunUAE
- Last year, more than 10,000 people participated in the Color Run Dubai
- Each runner will pass through a variety of ‘colour zones’ as a kaleidoscope of powder fills the air (don’t worry – it’s environmentally friendly)
- There’s a new ‘foam zone’ feature this year that looks like it’s going to be epic
- Following the race, an after-party is hosted with music, dancing and coloured powder throws
- Each participant will receive a Color Run Dream World Tour race shirt, headband, rainbow pencil and goodie bag
Don’t miss it:
What: The Color Run
When: Saturday, November 11
Where: Dubai Autodrome
Price: Tickets start at AED 160 (AED 50 for kids aged 4 and under)