The Dubai Motor Show 2017 is back in town and motorheads are going to have plenty of grease lightning way to keep busy. Featuring a jaw-dropping collection of the world’s supercars, motorbikes and futuristic concepts, get ready to drool…
Running from November 14 to 18 at Dubai World Trade Centre, the five-day event is going to feature test-drives, car drifting, race-to-win competitions, live music and food.
Here’s what you should know…
Dubai Motor Show 2017 line-up of events:
- 550+ cars and bikes on show; including 10+ mind-blowing concept cars.
- Boulevard of Dreams: will present visitors with a unique opportunity to get up close to some of the fastest and glamorous cars in the world.
- Thrilling rides: there will be 4×4 activations performing stunts for crowds.
- Motoring nostalgia: dedicated to the most iconic cars ever made.
- Legoland Driving School: a real life driving experience for children aged 6-13.
- Test-drive fiesta: get into the driving seat of the world’s favourite cars.
- Race to win: you’re on track to win a McLaren Sprint Experience in this virtual racing competition.
- Classic car auction: join the hype at this online auction of 20 classic cars. FREE registration for all Motor Show visitors.
- Live music & food: refuel with freshly-made pizzas and live jazz performances.
If you buy online, ticket prices start at AED 50 per person. At the door, tickets cost AED 65. Find more tickets packages right here…
Via Facebook | @DubaiMotorShow
Want more news on big events? Don’t miss these 4 monster parties happening in November…