You may not think it from the video above, but our Editor-in-Chief loves all things adrenaline. Heights, however, make her incredibly uneasy… which is why the CEO thought the perfect birthday gift would be to take her to the top of a skyscraper and send her down XLine Dubai! Despite having done the Dubai skydive, the gyrocopter and the Dubai Fountain XLine, there’s still no stopping those pre-launch nerves! Know someone who would love to zipline across the Dubai Marina? Here’s everything you need to know…
Dubai Marina XLine Prices
You can ride the Dubai zipline solo or complete the tandem zipline with a friend or family member who’s up for seeing the city from above:
- XLine price for one person: AED 650
- Xline price for two people completing a tandem zipline: AED 1,200
How to Book XLine Tickets
You can book XLine tickets here. Dates and times get booked up quickly, so if you missed the Downtown zipline, then you may want to move fast on this one; it’s just as popular!
There is also a pop-up XDubai booth in Dubai Marina Mall where you can purchase your tickets!
XLine Dubai Marina info:
- XLine Dubai Marina runs 1-kilometre across the Dubai Marina.
- Riders can expect to reach top speeds of 60kph in under 2.5 seconds after launch. You’ll fly above water and land on the roof of Marina Mall when finished.
- XLine features a tandem zipline for 2 riders to journey together.
- You won’t be harnessed upright… instead you’ll be hoisted superman-style!
- You cannot bring your own cameras or selfie-sticks on this zipline. However, you will have a GoPro attached to your helmet, and you’ll receives photos plus a video that showcase your XLine Dubai experience!