Looking for cool things to do in Dubai this weekend? From a karaoke brunch to half-off spa deals, kids’ play zones and pool-day packages, you’re going to love our shortlist – have fun!
1. “Free” hotel stay: Book a room at Media One Hotel for AED 500 during August, and they’ll give it back to you in food & beverages. It’s basically a free stay!
2. BBQ Donut: If you can brave the heat, sail off into the creek with BBQ Donut while enjoying freshly grilled meats and stunning views. Price: AED 50 (1-hour sailing only), AED 100 (Afternoon tea and 1-hour sailing), AED 150 (BBQ meal with 1-hour sailing)
3. Ladies’ night: Looking for things to do in Dubai with the girls? Head down to Mo*Vida in Nassima Royal Hotel where ladies can enjoy 3 complimentary drinks on Saturday.
4. Full moon yoga
Credit: Fairmont the Palm
Ever wanted to do yoga under the stars? Head down to Fairmont the Palm on Saturday, September 9 for a 90-minute zen session. It’s an awesome experience – just expect to sweat! Price: AED 75 per person
5. Afternoon tea: Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea in the award-winning Sultan’s Lounge at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Price: AED 195 per stand
6. Hit the spa: During the month of August, La Ville Hotel & Suites at City Walk is offering 50% off all treatments over 60 minutes. Time to book a massage!
7. Kids fun: BurJuman is hosting an indoor play zone for the kiddies throughout the month of August that includes rock climbing, arts & crafts and sand play. Oh, and it’s free!
8. Karaoke brunch
Via Facebook | @luckyvoicedubai
Get those high notes ready for the Lucky Voice brunch on Friday from 1pm-4pm at Grand Millennium Hotel. Price: AED 195 (soft drinks), AED 295 (alcohol)
9. Jamaican party: Trendy hotspot Miss Lily’s is celebrating Jamaican Independence Day on Thursday, August 10 with a massive blow-out party. Reggae and dance hall all night!
10. Emirati cinema: From August 10-August 23, catch the Emirati-directed film Only Men Go To the Grave by director Abdulla Alkaabi at VOX Cinemas in Mall of the Emirates. Price: AED 45
11. Rooftop drinks: During August, Pure Sky Lounge on the rooftop of Hilton Dubai, The Walk is serving AED 35 cocktails from 6pm-2am on weekends. That’s an 8-hour long happy hour, folks.
12. Pool day
Credit: Palace Downtown
Cool off by dipping your toes in the luxe pool at Palace Downtown. They’ve currently got a package that includes lunch at Ewaan or Afternoon Tea at Al Bayt. Price: AED 300 per person (pool and lunch/tea)